The most advanced stove guard you can buy
Airis doesn't wait for fires; it prevents them*...
...and you won't even know it's there.
The best stovetop safety technology available
Airis prevents hob cooking fires*:
- 7-sensor technology including temperature, fume and presence sensing
- Boil-dry automatic cut-off†
- Up to 4-year battery life - easy to replace
- Flexible installation and mounting options
- Automatic self-configuration - easy to install
- Fail safe with built-in diagnostics
- Continuous usage and safety data reporting with wireless access
- The best-selling stove guard
†depending on pan contents.
Safera uses one of its infrared sensors to detect when people are present.
Safera has several heat sensing devices, checking the cooking continually.
Safera uses complex algorithms to detect abnormal conditions, while allowing normal cooking to continue uninterrupted.
The PCU combines analysis of the power being used with data received from the sensor to determine when action needs to be taken to prevent a fire. It also monitors up to four leak sensors, which can be positioned under dishwashers, sinks, washing machines etc.
See Airis in action here.
Nothing else comes close to Airis
|Features||1st-gen stove guards||Airis|
|Detects human activity||✗||✓|
|Temperature measurement every second||✗||✓|
|No learning period necessary||✗||✓|
|Multiple infrared sensors||✗||✓|
|Cooking fume sensing*||✗||✓|
|Child/vulnerable person lock available for all electric cooker types||✗||✓|
|Activation and no-cooking warning for telecare||✗||✓|
|Automatic configuration during installation||✗||✓|
|Sensor wall mounting without a bracket||✗||✓|
|Multiple colour options in box||✗||✓|
|Auto-reset after activation (optional) with all electric cooker types||✗||✓|
|Cooker power consumption monitoring for all electric cooker types||✗||✓|
|Fail-safe two-way digital radio link||✗||✓|
|On-board data collection||✗||✓|
|Incorrect mounting notification||✗||✓|
|Up to four connected water leak sensors||✗||✓|
|Robust sensor design||✗||✓|
|Replaceable sensor battery||✗||✓|
Airis has an array of capabilities that older generation stove guards don't:
- Detects human activity
- Boil-dry detection
- Temperature measurement every second
- No learning period necessary
- Multiple infrared sensors
- Cooking fume sensing*
- Child/vulnerable person lock available for all electric cooker types
- Activation and no-cooking warning for telecare
- Automatic configuration during installation
- Sensor wall mounting without a bracket
- Multiple colour options in box
- Auto-reset after activation (optional) with all electric cooker types
- Cooker power consumption monitoring for all electric cooker types
- Fail-safe two-way digital radio link
- On-board data collection
- Incorrect mounting notification
- Up to four connected water leak sensors
- Robust sensor design
- Replaceable sensor battery